1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use: License (a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (i) modify or copy the materials; (ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. (b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: (a) The materials on the website are provided "as is". The website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. (b) Further, the website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall the website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website's Internet site, even if the website or the website authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. the website does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The website may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: The website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Sales Taxes: Shady-Maple.com shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Pennsylvania. For orders shipped to other areas, the purchaser is solely responsible for all sales, customs, duties taxes and/or other taxes.
8. Typographical Errors: In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Shady-Maple.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at an incorrect price. Shady-Maple.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Shady-Maple.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. You will be under no obligation to accept an order for which the price was posted incorrectly.
10. Orders Acceptance Policy: Your receipt of an electronic or any other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We “shady-maple.com” reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any or no reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
11. Credit Card Payment: We accept the following credit cards for payment: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Shady-Maple.com does not charge a surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number. This information must be the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon placement of your order, in the unlikely event that we are unable to deliver your merchandise in a timely manner we will promptly refund the charges made to your credit card.
13. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the website's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of store operation without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a website.