Buffet attendants maintain a well-supplied, clean, and attractive steam table that meets health and safety requirements while also providing friendly and professional customer assistance. Main duties include setting up, monitoring, maintaining, and tearing down the steam tables and assisting customers as necessary.
Job Function & Duties:
- Set up, monitor, maintain, and tear down steam table buffet bars.
- Utilize the food ordering machine and communicate with kitchen employees in the ordering of food items for the buffet bars.
- Assist customers with questions or problems as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Lift and/or carry objects light to occasional medium weight per United States Department of Labor definitions.
- Follow company health and safety expectations and all department standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Customer service
- Be on your feet for an extended amount of time
- Be able to move with alacrity and walk
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects light and medium weight
Shady Maple Proudly Offers:
- Every Sunday Off – We Are Closed on Sundays!
- Competitive Industry Wages
- $3/hr bonus every Saturday
- Positive Work Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Birthday Off
- Employee Discounts at all Shady Maple Businesses
- Emerging Leader Training and Development & Advancement
- Skill Development Training
All applicants must be available to work on Saturdays. Shady Maple invites you to pursue a career with one of Lancaster County’s marketplace leaders. Family owned by the Weaver Family since 1970, Shady Maple offer a variety of employment opportunities to fit your goals and lifestyle.