Full Time, 3rd Shift
The produce stocker ensures that produce remains fresh and stocked in an organized fashion. Stockers are readily available to provide excellent customer service and assist Shady-Maple’s customers in any way necessary. Main duties include taking cases of produce from the cooler to the store floor to ensure that isles remain full, as well as working with managers and supervisors to ensure that daily tasks are completed.
Job Function & Duties:
- Keep area stocked, fresh, and organized
- Ensure that product is rotated by date (most recent date in front)
- Break down produce pallets and properly put product in correct location
- Check produce for bruising or other damage
- Maintain awareness of basic product information
- Superior customer service
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical conduct (Follow Shady Maple Values, Vison, & Mission)
- Basic Computer skills to make signage
- Team work and communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 50lbs multiple times per shift
- Active job which requires walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching,
- Color vision required
- Hearing required for auditory communication
- Must be able to lift 50lb case to shoulder height
- Must be able to push carts/pull hand jacks skids though the warehouse to the floor
- Must be able to stand on feet for the duration of shift
- Be able to move around quickly
Shady Maple Proudly Offers:
- Every Sunday Off – We Are Closed on Sundays!
- Competitive Industry Wages
- $3/hr bonus every Saturday
- Positive Work Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Birthday Off
- Employee Discounts at all Shady Maple Businesses
- Emerging Leader Training and Development & Advancement
- Skill Development Training
We’re hiring Produce Stocker for full and part-time positions. All applicants must be available to work on Saturdays. Shady Maple invites you to pursue a career with one of Lancaster County’s marketplace leaders. Family owned by the Weaver Family since 1970, Shady Maple offer a variety of employment opportunities to fit your goals and lifestyle.