The pharmacy technician locates, packs, and labels prescribed medication in preparation for review by the pharmacists. The pharmacy technician also helps pharmacists with administrative tasks such as tracking inventory, reconcile insurance claims, process paperwork.
Job Function & Duties:
- Count & label pills
- Answer phone calls and take Rx orders
- Fill Rx orders
- Process checkouts
- Order medications and supplies as needed
- Process outdated medications
- Strong customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic Mathematics skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift 40 pound boxes
- Job requires, walking, bending kneeling, and standing
- Availability to stand on feet for 4-5 hours daily
Shady Maple Proudly Offers:
- Every Sunday Off – We Are Closed on Sundays!
- Competitive Industry Wages
- $3/hr bonus every Saturday
- Positive Work Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Birthday Off
- Employee Discounts at all Shady Maple Businesses
- Emerging Leader Training and Development & Advancement
- Skill Development Training
All applicants must be available to work on Saturdays. Shady Maple invites you to pursue a career with one of Lancaster County’s marketplace leaders. Family owned by the Weaver Family since 1970, Shady Maple offer a variety of employment opportunities to fit your goals and lifestyle.