COVID-19 Action Plan
Shady Maple is committed to your safety. We are adhering to state orders to ensure our customers can shop in a safe and clean environment. For the protection of you and our employees, please follow along with these safety measures to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
What we’re doing for customer safety
- We require that customers wear masks while shopping in the store. We require masks while on the premises. Pennsylvania Department of Health suggests this precaution unless there is a medical condition that prohibits the ability to so and for children two years of age and under.
- Limiting the number of people in the store at one time. We have been instructed to only allow 50% occupancy inside the store. We will be conducting headcounts to ensure proper space is provided for social distancing.
- Practicing social distancing will be required. Signs have been posted throughout the store as reminders.
- Safety guards have been installed. Plexiglass shields have been installed in checkout lanes and service counters where they are mandated. This protects you and our employees.
- We are not accepting reusable bags. We will notify customers when this restriction is lifted.
- Sanitation of shopping carts before given to customers. Carts will be sanitized upon returning to the store. Spray sanitizer will be provided to customers to perform their own extra measure of sanitation if they choose.
- Additional cleaning has been added. Extra staff has been hired to clean high traffic areas every 30 minutes and to conduct thorough cleaning at the close of business each day.
Thank you for your patronage during these difficult times. We strive to offer the same quality level of customer service and commitment to our customers while taking extra safety precautions to keep us all safe.